Positive Thinking Correspondence Course
If you feel you lack confidence, get stressed too easily or don’t feel as happy as you could, this course is for you.
The course will help you understand yourself better and realise what makes you tick and what blocks you. By learning to use Positive Thinking techniques, you can help yourself overcome inner barriers and become more confident, and if you get stuck on a task, your tutor can help you to tackle the task in a way that will allow you to complete it so that you can make a positive move forward in your personal development.
You can use the course for personal development only or you can do a written exam and practical training to qualify as a Practical Thinking counsellor.
- Mind over matter: the pendulum experimentn
- The function of the conscious and subconscous mind
- What is positive thinking?
- Find out how you speak to yourself in your mind
- Converting negative thoughts into positive self-talk
- The golden rules of Positive Thinking
- Getting in touch with your subconscious mind
- Correct Breathing
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Establishing your personal success programme
- Setting realistic goals and achieving them
- Taking responsibility
- Visualisation – Seeing the Successful Outcome technique
- The Screen Technique – overcoming phobias
- How to stay optimistc when things go wrong
- How to deal with pessimistic people
- Letting off steam: The Anger Room technique
- How fear comes about
- Different degrees of fear
- Overcoming fear: Gradual Desensitisation technique
- Overcoming trauma: The Advanced Screen technique
- Self sabotage and how to prevent it
- Negotiating with the Subconscious Mind technique
- Positive Thinking scripts and how to write them
- Scripts for
- Progressive muscle relaxation script
- Garden script
- Still centre of your mind script
- Rocking chair script
- Confidence script
- Losing weight script
- Passing exams
- Stop smoking script
There are three levels of qualification you can achieve from following the course. See Course Qualifications for more details
Testimonial:“I have really enjoyed learning about this fascinating subject. Vera was encouraging, helpful and always approachable. The course itself was very well run with the course content being well presented and very informative. The support is 100% and I would recommend this course to anyone. A truly positive experience!” – Mrs Amanda G.